- The Aercus Instruments™ WeatherSleuth® is an Internet Protocol (IP) based weather station that foregoes the need for a console and instead bursts the station’s data directly up to Wunderground.com the world's largest and most popular weather station network. The WeatherSleuth’s® receiver module connects directly to your modem/router providing real-time internet monitoring from anywhere on any internet capable device (note: the receiver module plugs directly into your modem/router so your PC or MAC does not need to remain on).
The WeatherSleuth’s® all-in-one external sensor suite tracks the full range of weather variables including UV Index and Light and its rapid 16 second update places it at the forefront of modern weather station technology. All major parameters are calibratable.
The WeatherSleuth® is simple to install and is PC and Mac compatible. Installation kit included.
- Direct internet publishing. Receiver module connects directly to your modem/router so your PC or MAC does not need to remain on. Data is automatically sent to Wunderground.com (note: indoor temperature and humidity are only available remotely from the WunderStation iPad application)
- Indoor temperature
- Outdoor temperature
- Indoor humidity
- Outdoor humidity
- Barometric pressure
- Wind speed
- Wind direction
- Rainfall (self emptying rain gauge)
- UV and light measurement
- Sunrise, sunset, moonphase (displayed on Wunderground.com)
- History graphs (displayed on Wunderground.com)
- Wireless sensors transmit data up to 100m (line of site) back to receiver module
- Solar panel for outdoor sensors extends battery life.
- Transmission range --- up to 100m line of site
- Update rate --- outdoor sensor 16 seconds, indoor sensor 64 seconds
- Transmission frequency --- 433MHz
- Power consumption --- receiver module 5V DC adaptor (included), indoor sensor 2 x AAA batteries (not included), outdoor sensor array 3 x AA batteries (not included)
- Mounting pole --- length 20cm (protrudes 12cm from base of outdoor sensor), 3cm diameter